The ‘Domaine de Saint Loth’ is situated along the South Revermont near Poligny. This beautiful 18th century bourgeois dwelling is located in the village of Saint Lothain – named after the Benedictine monk who founded a priory there in c.480 – and lies on the edge of the vineyards on the ‘Mont du Calvaire’ [Mount Calvary].
This bright property set within an enclosed garden with the subtle scent of the century-old lime trees that rise majestically in the centre and a wood that opens out onto the surrounding countryside, entices you to relax, take a stroll, and embark on a voyage of discovery. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, you will enjoy a quiet and peaceful stay.
There is a large patio on the south side with catalpa trees that offer shade during the hottest hours of the day, and there is a large courtyard where you can safely park your car.
• Arrival : between 4:30 pm and 8pm
• Breakfast : between 8:30 am and 10:30 am
• Departure : before 11:00 am
• Breakfast included
• Welcome drink
• Daily housework
• Children under 2 years free
• Baby cot on simple request
• Access to swimming pool as per the rules
• Free Wi-Fi
• Private car park for cars and motorbikes
• Garden, patio
• Enclosed wooded garden
• Well trained animals accepted on request (extra)
• Loan of bicycles
• Hire of electric bicycles from our partner• Electric vehicle recharging point